At World Hope missions is at the heart of almost all that we do. Jesus Christ gave His followers of all time the Great Commission, (Matthew 28:19-20). We take His directive seriously by seeking to minister both locally and globally. There are a number of ways that World Hope partners in and around Salisbury and in several nations of the world.
Locally we partner with the following ministries either through monthly financial support or volunteer opportunities:
- Rowan Helping Ministries(www.rowanhelpingministries.org)
- Salisbury Pregnancy Center(www.pregnancysupport.com)
- Nazareth Children’s Home(nazcfc.org)
Globally we partner with the following ministries:
- Missionaries Reid & Kim Crow in Kingston, Jamaica: email@example.com
- The Gem Foundation , they help special needs children in Kampala,Uganda: www.thegemfoundation.com
- Compassion First, they help rescue women and children from prostitution in Surabaya, Indonesia : http://www.CompassionFirst.org
- Eddy & Amanda Simmons, Kenya - the name of the people group they are working with is here along with lots of great info about them.
- Here is Tim & Kristina O'Toole's Facebook for their ministry - O'Toole's and Ireland Crossroads - https://www.facebook.com/Irelandcrossroads/
- We also support Foursquare Missions International with a monthly offering that supports ministry in over 142 nations of the world.
So whether serving a meal at the Soup Kitchen, helping box groceries for distribution to local families in need at Rowan Helping Ministries, gathering needed food to provide for a student over the weekend, or going on an international missions trip, there are opportunities for everyone at World Hope to be involved in reaching out and into our community and world with the love of Jesus Christ.
Here is a link to Foursquare Missions International: www.foursquaremissions.org
Access the monthly missions prayer guide here: www.foursquaremissions.org/pray/